With over a decade’s experience in IT management, and website production, Paul Richards, the Director of IT Alternative, is an IT all-rounder who can make a valuable contribution to your company.
Paul has a wide range of experience of in two main areas: Corporate IT Management and website production.
His past experience includes:
- Readying a department within a large corporation for Y2K compliance
- Pivotal part of a successful intranet research portal development
- Managing the design and development of an innovative document sharing feature for a corporate intranet
- Managing a software migration for a major corporate search system
- Launching a website module enabling users to track topics that interest them
- Documenting: Functional specs, Requirements, workflows, user guides.
- Project-managing the upgrade to a major search engine.
- Setting up a Project Office for online coverage of the London 2012 Olympics.
Please see Paul’s full LinkedIn Profile for further details
- Website Product Management
- Agile Project Management (Certified Scrum Master)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Technical Writing
Paul has been our IT consultant for more than 5 years now. Paul understands that not all of us understand IT. He works very hard to make sure that he finds the right solution to your IT needs or problems and will leave no stone unturned in his efforts to deliver successfully. He is smart, informed, responsive, extremely approachable and seems to have unlimited patience.
We would not hesitate in recommending him.
Brett Artus, Artus and Truelove, Chartered Surveyors and Real Estate Consultants
- 1st hour £40
- 2 hours£75
- 3 hours£105
- 4 hours£135
- 5 hours£160
- 6 hours£180
- 7 hours£195
- 8 hours£200